Easton Valley Board of Education
The Easton Valley Board of Education is made up of seven members. Four members represent specific director districts and three are elected as at large representatives. Board members serve four year terms and are elected on odd years in the Fall.
School Board Policy
This policy manual contains the policies of the board of directors of the Easton Valley Community School District. Policy development is a dynamic, ongoing process. New problems, issues, and needs give rise to the continuing need to develop new policies or to revise existing ones. The use of an online policy manual is to make it easier to keep the policy manual up-to-date.
Each person accessing a copy of this manual has a duty to keep the manual current as new and revised policies are distributed by the central administration office.
- *How to Use This Policy Manual
The Easton Valley Community School District operates according to policies established by its board of directors. The board develops policies after careful deliberation, and the school administration implements them through specific regulations and procedures. The board reviews and evaluates its policies and makes revisions as necessary.
The manual is organized according to a numeric codification system. There are nine major classifications bearing a numeric Series Code.
- *Series Code
- 100 Series- Easton Valley School District
- 200 Series- Board of Directors
- 300 Series- Administration
- 400 Series Part 1 400 Series Part 2 - Employees
- 500 Series - Students
- 600 Series- Education Program
- 700 Series - Non-Instructional Operations and Business Services
- 800 Series- Buildings and Sites
- 900 Series School - District/Community Relations