Summer Sports Update
Hello Easton Valley Community!
As you may know, our baseball and softball seasons are beginning on Monday, June 1st. Games will then begin June 15th. Because of the pandemic and the safety concerns surrounding our summer sports, we wanted to share with you a list of information that you may find helpful and that you will NEED to know if you have a child participating or you plan to attend any events.
- Social distancing will be required for all spectators. Bleachers will be roped off and not available to sit it.
- If dropping off your child for practice, parents are asked to not get out of their car.
- Spectators are not allowed at practices.
- There will be NO concessions. This includes beverages. Plan accordingly.
- Shared coolers in the dugout are not permitted.
- Temperature checks are required before every practice; we are asking athletes to do this prior to arriving at the field but coaches will have temperature guns at the field also. This will be recorded on a spreadsheet by the coach.
- Temperature checks will be done by the coach prior to every game.
- Buses are allowing 13 athletes. We will take multiple buses if needed.
- Transportation permission slips will be available for athletes to be able to travel to games with a parent.
- Athletes are recommended to carry hand sanitizer at all times.
- Coaches will be sanitizing shared equipment before/after every practice and game.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Mr. Broome at any time. There may be more information released at a later date.
We are very excited to be able to give our athletes, coaches, and community the opportunity to participate and spectate the summer season! In these trying times, we finally get to see some "normal" come back into our lives.